Saturday 1 October 2016

GOALS & CHALLENGES | BLOGTOBER DAY 1

Helloooo! I'm so excited to be doing Blogtober, I've read countless different people's blogs all who have challenged themselves to this so I thought I would do the same.
Challenges. They're something I don't put myself up to enough, something I always step back from and shy away from. But, why? Why don't I go out of my comfort zone and do something different? Is it because it's not in my nature or because I'm afraid? That I can't answer, but I can change. In the mext few months I want to challenge myself more, starting with Blogtober. Blogging for 31 days is not going to be easy, I know that. Thinking of new ideas for posts every day and uploading them consistently will not be easy but hey, isn't that what a challenge is? Something that will not be easy but results will come from it, I guess so. 

My goal? Challenge myself. Get out of my comfort zone. Broaden my experiences. That's what I want to do.

So what's your goal? What do you want to do? Let me know down in the comments or by contacting me via the links below, I'd love to know! 


See you tomorrow for Blogtober Day 2!
Love, Lily
xoxo

Social Media Links:
Twitter: @lilyblogss
Instagram: @lilyblogss
Snapchat

No comments:

Post a Comment