Thursday 31 March 2016

March Favourites

Here we are, yet again. Another month has passed, many adventures have been had and many new favourites have been found. Just a quick note incase you don't follow me on Twitter (which you definitely should it's @lilyblogss) my upload day had changed to Thursday's at 5pm BST just so you're aware. Anyway enough of that, let's jump straight into it...



Palmers Coconut Oil Body Cream - As you might already know I have really dry skin so I've been trying out a lot of new body moisturisers recently but this one stands out from the rest. It is so hydrating leaving my skin feeling silky smooth all day, it's honestly the product of my dreams! It contains 3 different types of oil, these are Coconut oil which moistens and softens the skin, Monoï oil hydrates and pampers whilst Sweet Almond oil smooths the skin, working all in conjunction with one another it is honestly wonderful! Better yet it contains no parabens!

Astral Face and Body Moisturiser - Continuing on with the moisturisers, I was beginning to feel that my face was so dry throughout the day despite me applying moisturiser in the morning and I'd tried so many of them but I was still suffering. I happened to mention it to my Mum and she recommended Astral, I'd never heard of or seen it personally but she said that she'd used it before and loved it so I thought I'd give it a try and oh my goodness am I glad I did! It's quite a thick, creamy moisturiser so I prefer not to apply it in the morning but instead after I've taken my make up off in the evening. This helps to hydrate my skin before I go to bed and I wake up with smooth skin, who can complain about that!

Garnier Moisture Bomb - Sticking with the theme of moisturisers, this is the moisturiser that I use in the morning. It's really light and nourishes my skin ready for the day, it's honestly amazing. It's also really affordable so I recommend that if you have dry skin like I do you give it a try.

Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser - I know I've mentioned in previous blog posts that I have blackheads that just won't budge (a bit TMI, sorry!). So I've recently been trying out this cleanser using it both morning and evening and I've seen such an improvement in my skin, it's so much smoother and visibly the blackheads are decreasing. Such a great product.

Lush Butterball Bath Bomb - I can not put into words how much I love this bath bomb it is honestly incredible. It has chunks of coco butter with in it which really moisturises the skin beautifully. It's so affordable aswell so when I pop in to Luch I always pick up a few.

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Butterscotch Sundae - This was the first Gelly Nail Paint that I've tried from Barry M and I really wasn't expecting much if I'm honest but I've had it on for 6 days now (albeit with a top coat) but still no chips, it's really hardwearing. I'm a massive fan.

Twinings Lady Grey Tea - This is my tea of choice, I much prefer it to English Breakfast, it's so fruity and refreshing. Everyone in my family now knows if they ever make me a cup of tea to make me one of these. I really reccomend you pick up a box and give it a try.

Mcvities Ginger Nut Biscuits - I've always loved Ginger Nuts but recently when I've been having a cup of Lady Grey I take a few and dip them in. It really is an amazing combination.

Lush Life, Zara Larsson - I'm aware that this song has been out a while but I've only recently heard it. I guess you could say I've not really been keeping an eye on the chart. But go and give it a listen, I promise you, you won't regret it.

Jurassic World - I saw this film last Summer in cinema and enjoyed it yes, but then I forgot about it. However, I study A2 Media Stidies and for the exam we analyse films, and this happens to be one of them. I couldn't find a link to I anywhere online so had to buy it but I've since watched it 4 times as I need to know it inside out and still, it's really enjoyable. Go give it a watch if you haven't already.

Thirteen, BBC 3 Series - OH MY GOODNESS. If you haven seen this, what have you been doing?! It's on BBC iplayer as the first Drama shown since BBC 3 has moved online and it's honestly great. It's a 5 part series which has an abundance of twists and turns throughout, it really keeps you hanging until the last 5 minutes of the final episode. The amount of people I've recommended it to is ridiculous. So if you're in the UK I strongly reccomend that you free up a few hours of your evening and watch it. You will thank me 😂

Prices:
Palmers Coconut Body Cream:
£5.00 at Boots.

Astral Face and Body Moisturiser:
500ml - £7.99 at Boots and Superdrug.
200ml - £3.50 at Sainsburys.
50ml - £0.90 at Sainsburys.

Garnier Moisture Bomb:
£7.99 at Superdrug, reduced to £5.29.
£7.99 at Boots, reduced to £5.33.
£5.00 at Sainsburys.

Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser:
£4.00 at Sainsburys.
£4.49 at Boots.
£4.49 at Superdrug, reduced to £2.99.

Lush Butterball Bath Bomb:
£2.65 in Lush Stores.

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Butterscotch Sundae:
£3.99 in Boots and Superdrug.

Twinings Lady Grey Tea:
50 pack for £3.00.
100 pack for £3.00.
(Can somebody explain the logic of this please 😂)

Mcvities Ginger Nut Biscuits:
£1.15 at Sainsburys.

Lush Life - Zara Larsson:
£0.99 on iTunes.

Jurassic World (DVD):
£6.99 at HMV
£10 at Sainsburys.


There you go, that's it. They are my March favourites quite a selection!

Let me know if products or things that you think I should try by contacting me on the links below or leave a comment!

I'll see you next Thursday at 7pm BST,
Love, Lily xoxo

My links:
Twitter: @LilyBlogss
Instagram: @Lilyblogss
Snapchat: lilyblogss

No comments:

Post a Comment