Thursday 21 April 2016

My Night Time Routine!

Routines are some of my favourites to read so I thought that I'd share with you all my night time routine

I usually begin winding down for the evening at about 10pm, I go to the kitchen and make myself a cup of Lady Grey Tea, which if you've read my March Favourites, you'll know that I absolutely love! 

I then head back on upstairs to my room and turn off my main light for my bedroom and turn on the sets of fairy lights that I have around my room, It's a much warmer light and just looks so much prettier. I also light some candles because I love a good scented candle, put on some music and I'm ready to begin relaxing.

I begin by removing my make-up with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water on a few cotton pads. I then jump in the shower and if it's a weekday evening I'll wash my hair. Recently I've been using the Herbal Essences Clearly 0% Naked Shampoo and Conditioner and they have done absolute wonders for my hair, it's got so much more volume and it feels so smooth, I highly recommend you give these a try if you haven't already. 

Following this, I put on my pyjamas..I don't even think I can call them that, it's usually just a concert tee and a pair of shorts. I head back into my bathroom and tie my hair back to get it out of my face whilst I cleanse my skin. I take my Spin For Perfect Skin (I'll do a review on it very soon, I'm still testing it out) with the exfoliating brush and my Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser and just move it around my face in circular motions, specifically concentrating in my T-zone. I then switch to the cleansing brush and take the Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser and as with the previous one move it around the skin in circular motions. I then dry off my skin and apply the Pond's Moisturiser. 

Next, I take my hair down and give it a brush through with my tangle teaser and separate it into two at the parting. As I've got pretty curly hair it won't last through the night with me shoving it up into a ponytail so I twist each section of my hair into a bun and secure it with a hair tie, it's a bit of a Miley Cyrus look but I've been doing it for 4 years and it works very well, so anyone that sees me in the evening will just have to put up with it. 

I then move onto moisturising my skin. I've been using the Palmers Coconut Oil Body Cream (paraben free) recently and I love it so much, it's so soothing hydrating. I then sit on my bed and catch up on all of the blog posts YouTube videos that have gone up throughout the day whilst sipping on my tea. By the time eventually settle down into bed it's usually about 12/1am ish. I'm a night owl if you hadn't guessed that already.

And there you have it, My Night Time Routine. I hope you're enjoying my blog. If there is a specific post that you'd like me to do then either leave me a comment below or contact me on any of my social media, linked below.

I'll see you next Thursday for another post.
Love, Lily
xoxo

Social Media Links:
Twitter: @lilyblogss
Instagram: @lilyblogss
Snapchat: lilyblogss


No comments:

Post a Comment